How to use the NC DHHS Dashboard
You can visit the NC DHHS COVID-19 Dashboard or see it below.
For Case Counts and Demographics
- Choose "Cases" on the right sidebar
- Choose Cumberland County in the "Demographic Data - Cases" section
- Total cases and demographic data will then change to Cumberland County specific information
- You can choose "DEATHS" in the "Daily Cases" section or the "Demographic Data - Cases" section to view information on Cumberland County Deaths
- To see the graph of cases like was shown on the county dashboard, choose "CASES by Date of Specimen Collection" at the top section of the page
For Percent Positivity Data
- Choose "Testing" on the right sidebar
- Scroll down to "Percent Positive by County"
- Click on Cumberland County on the NC map
For Hospitalization Data (Regional)
- Choose "Hospitalizations" on the right sidebar
- Choose “MCRHC-Mid Carolina Regional Healthcare Coalition" to view regional data that includes Cumberland County
For Vaccination Data
- Choose “Vaccinations” on the right sidebar
- Click on Cumberland County
*Note: These numbers reflect the number of Cumberland County residents who have received their vaccinations. This is NOT the number of vaccines administered by Cumberland County vaccine providers, as vaccine providers also vaccinate individuals from other counties as required.