Cumberland County Animal Services accepts donations from the public in order to enhance and expand its services. Animal Services has two, tax-deductible, donation funds.
The Animal Medical Fund is used to provide outside veterinary care for animals in the possession of Animal Services. This could include specialty surgery or advanced medical care.
The Animal Enrichment Fund helps to make life less stressful and assists in social adjustment of animals during their stay at our shelter. This may include toys, treats, bedding, etc.
Monetary donations may be mailed to or dropped off at:
Cumberland County Animal Services
4704 Corporation Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28306
Animal Services accepts donations of pet food, toys, blankets, newspapers and animal-related supplies.
Donation Wish List
- Newspaper (please remove slick paper ads if possible)
- Shredded paper
- Paper towels
- Trash bags
- Laundry detergent
- Dawn™ dish soap
- Hand sanitizer
- Kong™ dog toys or similar (durable and can be disinfected)
- Dog and cat treats
- Flea and tick preventatives
- Pet shampoo and conditioner
- Pet nail clippers, Furminator™ type brushes, hair clippers
- Plastic pet carriers
- Dog collars and leashes
- Cat toys (any kind!)
- Nylabone™ dog or puppy chews
- Puppy and kitten formula or nursing bottles
- Plastic baby pools in good condition
- Cuddle Safe™ disks (to keep newborns warm)
- Puppy and kitten food (dry or canned)
- Gently used blankets or towels
- Kuranda™ dog beds
- Cash donations are always appreciated!
Donations may be dropped off at Cumberland County Animal Services:
4704 Corporation Drive, Fayetteville NC, 28306
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.