Appointments are available for back-to-school immunizations. Call (910) 321-7116 to make an appointment.
- If you need an appointment for a Tuberculosis Skin Test (PPD) or vaccinations for children NOT returning to school, please call 910-433-3600 for an appointment.
- You will need your insurance information to make an appointment.**If you are younger than 18 and do not have health insurance, you will receive immunizations at no cost through the Vaccines for Children Program. If you are older than 18, you will be billed for the cost of the vaccine only (No administrative fees will apply).
What to Bring
- Bring your ID to confirm your appointment
- A copy of your immunization record(s)
- A copy of your insurance card, if you have not already uploaded a copy
- A face covering. We are following the Governor’s Executive Order No. 147 and requiring face coverings for individuals over the age of 11. Review the Executive Order for exceptions. Cloth face coverings should NOT be worn by children under the age of 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing or is unable to remove the mask without assistance.
What to Expect When you Arrive
- To reduce the risk from COVID-19, the following screening and visitor protocol will be in place when visiting the Cumberland County Department of Public Health.
- A limit of one person per patient will be permitted to wait in the lobby, clinic waiting area and/or patient room. Additional visitors will be asked to wait in their vehicle.
- Screening of patients, clients and their visitors will take place at a designated screening area near the building entry and away from the waiting area.
- You will be asked a series of questions about your symptoms, travel history and whether you have had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. You will have your temperature taken.
- When you arrive, proceed to the screening station at the building entryway. Once screened, you will be directed to the immunization clinic on the first floor of the health department.
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment time. You can use this email to cancel or reschedule your appointment time, if needed.