The Cumberland County Child Support Department is located at 109 Bradford Avenue, Fayetteville, NC 28302 with normal business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
Child Support inquiries can be directed to the DHHS Customer Service Call Center at 1-800-992-9457 and/or the Child Support Department at 910-486-1092. Information may also be obtained by visiting the North Carolina Child Support website at https://www.ncchildsupport.com/ecoa/.
The Child Support Department is responsible for providing the following services:
- Noncustodial Parent Location
- Establishment of Paternity
- Establishment of Child Support Obligation
- Collection of Child Support Payments
- Enforcement of Child Support Obligations
For more information click on Services.